Several solutions: DC

Introduction

Watching various kinds of disconnects of survivors, you begin to look for solutions, to realize patterns.

To begin with, the reasons for disconnects that I understood (except for "tired of the same killer")

  • 1. Not activated Deliverance
  • 2. "I don't want to give points to the killer".
  • 3. Tunneling/camping.
  • 4. Poorly looped at the start of a match.

There are many other popular reasons, but I would like to focus on solving the second reason, which can solve the rest to some extent.

A lot of times when I catch the last survivor, or if the survivor who got disconnected stays in the chat, he starts having toxic conversations like "ez killer". I ask why you disconnected, you didn’t get points, to which they answer “I didn’t want to give you points”. I'm trying to explain to the survivor that I didn't get only 700 points in the category, that's stupid. But in fact, the survivors are so toxic that they are ready to do everything, believing that the killer is some kind of criminal and trying by all means to ruin his game, some crawl to the edge of the map so that the killer does not inform the hook, others crawl under the window, others with a horse perk fall on the roof of the building, even if there is no one to pick them up, they still do it.

In my career, I've probably met 80% of survivors who do this, crawl up the mountain to fall off it and prevent you from getting up on the mountain, come up with a lot of things, but if, I REPEAT IF you decide to let them die on the ground, they will immediately write report on you

Here is my solution:

When a survivor presses the button to leave the match, he should see a message that he will receive a ban AND the number of points that the killer will receive, the number of points should be equal to the number of hangs of this survivor. If the survivor knows that the killer will get points, and if he gets even more points than for hanging, then believe the survivor is so greedy that he will change his mind immediately. Immediately!

Moreover, I hope that discounts will be equated with kill, or with sacrifice. If you look at other games like MK they even have a Quitality

What does Quitality mean? If the player leaves the match, they are torn apart, or their head explodes, or they are pierced by spikes. I think there should also be something similar in dbd, but more humiliating, if you hit the player's pride, then he will stop doing it. I saw streamers who thought that if you managed to disconnect, then you didn’t die and didn’t lose. So these two ideas might make sense.

Comments