Is something up with servers?
Just had back to back matches suddenly DC me like 3 minutes into the match,.
It shows that I DCed and it also shows the killer to have DCed. It says "Disconnected from host". If it was my internet wouldn't I be getting a DC penalty?
Comments
I played a few matches today, no problems for me
I had a match last week where the game crashed fairly early into the match with disconnected from host error message, was playing with SWF teammate so know it wasn't just me. On my end game screen it said only me and the killer DC'd, on my swf teammates screen it said only he and the killer DC'd. No DC penalty and was able to get into a new match just fine.
I messaged someone in the match and he said only I DCed and the match was still going on.
That is confusing. I get no DC penalty. It says the killer DCed along with me. But really only I DCed even though I didn't even DC. #########.
I've had this same thing happen to me many times over the years, no penalty given. And back when I streamed that was not interrupted nor the chat party broken.
Just lost connection for whatever reason. I always thought it was a console thing.
This is now happening again t ome today. I have no idea why this happens. I feel like it isn't on my end.
THis happeend now 2 days in a row.
How in the world can it be ME if I keep on never getting the DC penalty?
Tested Network connection. GOOD
Tested Multiplayer connection. GOOD
Tested Network stats. Download and upload exceeding what they should be. Ping 40 Packet loss 0%
What the hell is going on? This time was a little different because I could not connect to a killer match it kept saying "failed to reach host"
Then when I get DCed it says "disconnected from host"
This particular match was a little rubber bandy. I have no idea what is happening.
A little pissed this time as I was about to get my 6th hook on that god awful SUPER SLOW pallet breaking glyph.
It could be a server issue
Do you know which server you are on?