Not About That Chase [Dead by Daylight Parody Song]
Hey, I created a Dead by Daylight Parody! Hope you enjoy it and have your favorite Slowdown Perk featured!
https://youtu.be/NNBjwSW7bCsHey, I created a Dead by Daylight Parody! Hope you enjoy it and have your favorite Slowdown Perk featured!
https://youtu.be/NNBjwSW7bCs
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
'' I'm not about that chase, bout that chase, just slowdown''. I can't get this out of my head, this was made so well.
I didn't even expect this at all but it 100% put a smile on my face! xD
*added to killer slowdown jam playlist on spotify*
amazing work :D
This is now going to be stuck in my head for the entire day...
Same :^)