Shadowborn on *Precision* based killers?
Hello!
So Shadowborn is a pretty niche perk for a lot of killers but I've found recently I've been heavily using it on killers that heavily rely on precision with their powers; Huntress, Trickster, Nurse, Blight. At first I wasn't really sold but after trying it, I can confirm it feels really nice.
My question is - do you think it actually helps or is it merely a placebo? What are your experiences using shadowborn on these killers? Does the perk help you land your hatchets/knives/blinks/rushes?
I think the difference between using it and not is likely minimal but it just feels so nice to have a wider FOV on killers that really need that extra view and I'm curious to know what other people think of it.
Also add basic FOV options please BHVR, thx.
Comments
i wouldn't know. Gotta run it by default anyway. Fun.
Icon checks out
Jokes aside, is it a motion sickness thing for you? The default FOV has never given me any issues so it's awful to imagine what it's like for people who can't play with it
mhm. Its a pretty common thing. Some people do just hate the enclosed FOV though im sure. Ive been down to 3 perks for years so ive gotten used to the difficulty sometimes of being down a perkslot.
That's awful, sorry to hear
an FPS game not having FOV options in 2022 is a disgrace tbh
i mean like i said you get used to not having 1 perk slot. But trust me it does suck when you don't have that one perk you could have used for a build.
I just run it to be able to play killer with the horrible default FOV this game has. So gross
I have to use shadowborn on blight. Can’t do without. Every other killer I don’t use it.
I haven't used Shadowborn in a while but when I have I found the part I like best about it is it makes it noticeably harder for survivors to juke you midchase (e.g. doing 360s around you, ducking behind a corner during a loop hoping you'll walk past them, window jukes, etc). You're much more likely to still actually see the juker with Shadowborn. It's also good for being able to see a wider area at long range, of course, but really it's that ability to track people trying to dodge out of sight up close that I like.