Killer Devout Emblem description is incorrect?

I wasted over 3 hours trying to finish off 3 gold devout medals. I mostly finished my game with 10 solo hooks + 2 escapes and max i was getting was silver, only with 11 hooks and one escape I was getting gold with is ridicilous. The Description in game is saying that 9 seperated hooks = iredesent so why with 10 seperate hooks i was getting silver? Can someone explain to me what am i doing wrong? (besides not getting 12 hooks ofc haha)

Comments

  • Are you actually getting those hooks? Or are you getting hook stages?

    If a Survivor goes from stage 1 to stage 2, that only counts as 1 hook. Same goes if they die on first hook and so on

  • It's a mistake as far as I am aware... it could be a bug

    I read something similar a bit ago

    I don't know to be honest

  • @Shroompy said:

    Are you actually getting those hooks? Or are you getting hook stages?

    If a Survivor goes from stage 1 to stage 2, that only counts as 1 hook. Same goes if they die on first hook and so on

    yes im 100% sure cuz im in a bit of lower mmr so i dont need to camp or tunnel to get 2 kills. I though it was a bug but its happening since January cuz i remember doing similar challange to this but with IRI ones and i couldnt do it no matter what.

  • You need 8 "points" toward the devout emblem to get gold.

    You get 2 points per sacrifice or mori

    You get 1 point for hooking each survivor once

    You get 1 point for 9 or more hooks

    Gold can be achieved by either killing all 4 survivors or killing 3 with at least 9 hook events and hooking everyone once. It's pretty much only those two options.

  • @ShyPirate said:

    You need 8 "points" toward the devout emblem to get gold.

    You get 2 points per sacrifice or mori

    You get 1 point for hooking each survivor once

    You get 1 point for 9 or more hooks

    Gold can be achieved by either killing all 4 survivors or killing 3 with at least 9 hook events and hooking everyone once. It's pretty much only those two options.

    Ok so the description is incorrect cuz it doesn say points it says hooks. Now i understand why I was getting silver instead of gold.

  • The wiki is what I use when trying to complete the emblem challenges

    Emblems are a new Ranking Mechanic that was implemented with Patch 1.9.4 into Dead by Daylight . The Emblem System is a replacement for the Victory Cube for Killers and the old Bloodpoint-related Rank Mechanic for Survivors. A Player's Rank is now decided by their performance in a Trial and independent of the Bloodpoints they gained. Emblems replace the old Bloodpoint Category circles in the Ranking section of the Tally Screen. Successfully obtained Emblems come in four Qualities: Bronze, Silver