WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE MATCH RESULT!?!?!

Well

One day I got 3 hooks and I got the entity hungers and I lost a pip

Today I got 1 hook and I got brutal killer and I lost 1 pip

WHAT IS THE LOGIC BEHIND THAT . CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN

LIKE WHAAAAAAT

Comments

  • I DONT KNOW!!!!!

  • It counts chases, injures and other things. And Im pretty sure that 3 and 1 hooks give the same emblem score.

  • Brutal killer means you black pipped, ie., didn't lose or gain a pip.

    Also, hooks aren't the only thing counted. Gen defense is a big one too.

  • @OjomoTheWraith said:

    pips are meaningless. Dont worry about it, just play the game

    I know but it's hot fair even for someone that doesnt care

  • Pips are counted by:

    How long it takes to get all the Gens done... Gatekeeper

    Chases (how many and for how long... Hunter

    Injuries/ downs... Hunter/ Deviousness

    And Hooks... Sacrifice

    And how much you use your power... Deviousness

  • @RaSavage42 said:

    Pips are counted by:

    How long it takes to get all the Gens done... Gatekeeper

    Chases (how many and for how long... Hunter

    Injuries/ downs... Hunter/ Deviousness

    And Hooks... Sacrifice

    And how much you use your power... Deviousness

    I was playing deathslinger that match when I got brutal and I am awful at him because I have no good shot

    I had a ritual so...

    And the gens went flying . I only speared 2 survivors I got 1 hook

    And then I got brutal and I depip. If this is not entity displeased then what

    For emblems I got

    2 were not even brown . I mean they were "invisible " and 2 bronze. One gatekeeper and the other for the chase

    This ######### is really messed up......

    Anyways I dont care about the pips because this game is having a lot of issues and you cant have fun even if you want to so they can do whatever they want to with this

  • If you hook a Jeff once, Entity is fed better than a Feng thrice

  • @_kostas_pap_207 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3155549#Comment_3155549

    I was playing deathslinger that match when I got brutal and I am awful at him because I have no good shot

    I had a ritual so...

    And the gens went flying . I only speared 2 survivors I got 1 hook

    And then I got brutal and I depip. If this is not entity displeased then what

    For emblems I got

    2 were not even brown . I mean they were "invisible " and 2 bronze. One gatekeeper and the other for the chase

    This ######### is really messed up......

    Anyways I dont care about the pips because this game is having a lot of issues and you cant have fun even if you want to so they can do whatever they want to with this

    Ok then

  • I also got 2 pips for ruthless few days ago, I think its just bugged like always

  • Remove de-pipping when