New original chapter
Chapter ???
Killer: The inquistor
Story: An inquisitor torturer that encounter the entity and believe it as god.
Power: Pyre of the unfaithful.
Perk: Craddle of Judas:
When make an unhook while not in TR it will become deep wounded.This effect can only happen once each 90 secs.
Comments
Story: An inquisitor torturer that encounter the entity and believe it as god.
This sounds like just a slightly different plague lol.
Mmmh well yeah....
Ig they could be linked somehow because I doubt BHVR wants to deal with the nightmare making a christian killer would create.
What issue would create i wouldnt mind any religious killer.
Maybe doesnt need to be as christian reference
I could see a religious killer of a major modern religion being problematic. Personally I dont care but I feel doing something like that would just open up way too many problems for BHVR to condiser doing. Whether it be people against said religion disliking it being in the game, people of that religion disliking the portrayal especially if its a killer or anything in between it just sounds like way too much possiblilty for issues than its worth. I would say they are safe as long as they leave it at ancient religions and fictional cults but I doubt they are going to get any closer to real religions.