Swamp
Idk how surv feel about Swamp map but I’m not the biggest fan as killer. Not so bad if surv just run everywhere but a VERY sneaky team whoops me every time . So I’m curious surv do you like this map ?
Idk how surv feel about Swamp map but I’m not the biggest fan as killer. Not so bad if surv just run everywhere but a VERY sneaky team whoops me every time . So I’m curious surv do you like this map ?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Doesn't matter what role I'm playing I don't like the map at all.
I like this map in both roles !
As killer, I feel like for once, totem spots on these maps are not half-bad !
As survivor, I like that I can be sneaky on these maps.
And generally, I LOVE the variations in elevations, it's such a cool map in this sense. It feels less artificial than other maps.
Right now I like it because it's one the only map that hasn't been changed yet. That makes it remind me of when this game was awesome. Same reason I grew attached to the original Haddonfield and why I love Red Forest. The only map changes I liked were to the farms to make them brighter.
This game is the perfect example of a butterfly effect. They change one thing and 10 others get worse and now it's just swirling the bowl.
Acceptable maps to me.
It's not that I like them, but it's much better then say larys or midwitch or family residence.