Thankfully it doesn't happen in all my games, but the other day in one single game I had : first survivor unalived themselves on first hook, second survivor DCs because she was teabagging and clicking all over the place and I didn't want to indulge her need for attention, third survivor DCs when downed because there are still 4 gens to do and it's hopeless....
Which left the last survivor and I in an awkward "So... what do we do now?" situation. All of that in 3 minutes.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
OP Alert! All Survivors, abandon match! Abandon match!
You, Mr. Killer, deserve to be permabanned.
Thankfully it doesn't happen in all my games, but the other day in one single game I had : first survivor unalived themselves on first hook, second survivor DCs because she was teabagging and clicking all over the place and I didn't want to indulge her need for attention, third survivor DCs when downed because there are still 4 gens to do and it's hopeless....
Which left the last survivor and I in an awkward "So... what do we do now?" situation. All of that in 3 minutes.