Little suggestion to "buff" Kindred for solo queues
Kindred is arguably one of the best perks for solo q. However, I have one little nitpick. When you use the perk you can't know if someone else is using it. It does not matter if the teammate is on the hook the little Kindred icon will appear on the left side of your build diamond formation. My suggestion is: Dim the icon when nobody is on the hook and light it up when there is someone on the hook, but doesn't show any more icons on the left side. Only shows the Kindred icon on the left if the teammate on the hook also has Kindred. That will give you the information that all other teammates are receiving the info from the perk, not just you.


Comments
This is also my gripe with it. Also, I've use that exact build before or some variation. I LOVE Kindred + Open Handed. That information is invaluable to everyone. You also learn just how bad the proximity camping really is sadly. However, for Blights, Billys, and Nurses you can see where they're going with almost pinpoint accuracy.
Anyway, I like this idea!