Does anyone remember the... "magic wand"?
No? Just me?
No? Just me?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don’t want to remember it.
Isnt that kind of inappropriate? I mean i know its a Mature rated game but it isnt that kind of Mature rated game.
I'm afraid to ask now...
No words...
I'm both intrigued and scared. Please do tell
No... But judging by these comments I don't think I want to know.
Wild theory: OP means "wall" instead of "wand" and is talking about the bug when you could walk through the wall on one of the autohaven maps.
lmao classic Mcote moment
It is related to one of the game's lead devs Mcote.. This is all I can say.. for now
Is it like the outhouse in Overwatch where you would only know if you were an OG?
its a meme from the early days so i guess