Which Legion Skin Is The Most Popular?
Hi!
Wanted to do a quick poll for the Killer I main; to determine which skin is the most popular. To do this, vote the skin you use, or the skin you use the most! If it's not on here (Forum only allows 10 options), comment the skin you use!
Although, Silent Hill 3's Robbie skin is the best one because it's Silent Hill and Robbie. LOL
Comments
Default killer outfits are always the most popular because most people don't buy killer outfits. Because you can only see them in first person.
I use the P3 mask, Zip up Hoodie (Bloody) from the store and either the Modern Karambit or Separation Blade
You forgot Lethal Kitten Dress (Susie).
I love this one so much
Joey best legion
People are simps >:(
We will ignore the fact that I simp for Joey
I think the Chimera one is just SICK. I like that it has all the legion in one body basically.
Where is HUNK? XD
I personally use the Lethal Kitten body piece, but since it isnt here Ill just choose the closest thing.
All of Legion's outfits are really good though.
Default Joey is the one I prefer but that’s not there so this will do.
I actually use default Susie the most but this is my second most used