What if we buffed Sadako (The Onryo)
I hope this will make her more viable and her Add-Ons slightly better.
I hope this will make her more viable and her Add-Ons slightly better.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Manifesting took 1.5 seconds, not 2. Furthermore, I feel this makes her tread a bit too much into Wraith's territory.
I think being able to insert a tape mid chase, considering how powerful KILLING a survivor is, is fine. What I hated was being able to do it immediately after getting hit, which being exposed resolves.
I feel these changes were solely focused on her condemned which, while appreciated, ignores other aspects of her power that should be tweaked. Namely, you eat a 100 sec cooldown on a tv after teleporting, but only 60 if a survivor disables it, meaning survivors are encouraged to NEVER interact with TVs unless their condemned gets high, rather than actually wanting to impede her ability to teleport.