You know whats a really good perk for those survive-at-all-costs builds?

Ace in the Hole. I'm running it right now and just pulled 2 purp keys out of it. You can also just get general value out of it by pulling good items that might change the game if well used. Pretty good perk I'd say.

Comments

  • Update.

    So I meant Iri keys, I realize the mistake I made when I just pulled an actual purp key from this 3rd game straight.

  • Just gotta hope I don't open that chest before you! ;)

  • I an pretty sure AitH only gives you Add-ons but no extra chance on items.

    Plunderers gives that bonus.

  • @MrDardon said:

    I an pretty sure AitH only gives you Add-ons but no extra chance on items.

    Plunderers gives that bonus.

    Correct. Ace in the Hole does not increase the chances of item rarity found in chests. Only Plunderer’s Instinct does that.

  • When me and my duo were fed up with other solo survivors and losing games because... well they weren't very good... I started using Appraisal and Plunderers Instinct.

    And this was before the hatch change. Basically we played normally(ish) but if they both died at 2 gens left, we'd hide and I would go around opening chests until I found a key. We both would escape through the hatch.