Alright folks, can we finally settle the Scourge Hook debate?

Which is better:

4 Scourge hooks, or 3 Scourge Hooks +Agitation?

If you say 3 Scourge Hooks, which do you leave out?

I'm honestly stuck. The builds useless without Agitation sometimes, however 4 hooks is a funny meme. Occasionally provides a home made Agitation in the form of Basement Hooks.

Comments

  • Honestly depends on the killer. Gift of Pain is only good on some killers imo. I don't like it on hit and run killers like Wraith so in that case I'd just bring agitation. But for some other characters you could go either way.

  • @sizzlingmario4 said:

    Honestly depends on the killer. Gift of Pain is only good on some killers imo. I don't like it on hit and run killers like Wraith so in that case I'd just bring agitation. But for some other characters you could go either way.

    I've been using this build mostly on Nemmy, but thinking of trying it on Nurse tonight.

    It usually all boils down to Gift of Pain, however then the question becomes "Monstrous Shrine or Agitation?" which is where I'm kinda stumped atm Haha

  • Depends on the Killer.

    Monstrous Shrine is probably the most situational one out of the 4, as it only really has an effect on Artist and Hag.


    Demogorgon is one of the few Killers on which you'd probably only want to run PR or PR/GoP at most.

    FoR doesn't work on him that well simply because Leprose Lichen exists, which is the second best Aura reading effect in the game, just behind Lethal Pursuer