Myers unknown bps when he is moring
I have a question
When a myers uses a tombstone . Either piece or Judith's . He can mori people without even hooking them which everyone knows it so I am not gonna explain it.
But when he is done with the mori he gets 1000 bps in sacrifice for the mori (which is normal . Everytime you mori you get these) but he also gets 250 bps wihtout a name in the sacrifice category.
I am pretty sure its not a bug because its here since these add ons are here also. So bhvr would have fixed this since the release (probably)
But why
Do you even earn these or they are just showing up and they do nothing?
Comments
pretty sure these 250 bloodpoints are awarded when you mori during endgame, there is a specific score event for mori'ng a survivor during endgame, it just doesn't have a name for some reason
I dont remember how if these are only awarded during EGC but this might be it