I have a suggestion for something you can try to do about nerfing The Nurse.
So I was just playing Nurse for fun, a small gimped out loadout and I wasnt destroying stuff but I also wasn't trying to. It felt the whole time like if I ever decided to turn the speed up on this bad boy we'd be cooking with smoke, and that's when I realized that when I'm just patroling around, just using my power for chase then things are pretty chill but if I started throwing aura reading perks and stuff like that, we'd be getting into some real trouble here. What if I WASN'T able to crank it up to full speed, or was at least disincentivized to to at least keep it throttled?
So my suggestion is a sort of "fatigue" meter for The Nurse, that is effected by EVERYTHING she does, and if she starts to peak to much into it, she starts taking negatives in things outside of chase, such as distance she can carry survivors to hooks and such. You push her to much during the chase, and then after the chase you are left to exhausted to do anything with your prize. Now, she should be able to recover from the effects, but I think that maybe also there should be an absolute max to the meter, and should The Nurse push herself to the max she might take a perpetual limit to her abilities that she can't lose for the rest of the match.
Now this is why I think this might be a good idea. So if you can slow her down doing other things, then ALL of the other builds people can possibly make, are stronger because she is weaker. So did you bring Boil Over? Good news, The Nurse spent way to much fatigue to be able to successfully get you to a hook after downing you. Go for the flashlight save? Congratulations, because she is so fatigue she actually recovers 25% slower from her blind. She decide to leave you for the slug? Well she is actually moving slower than normal so she may not be able to stop your team mates heal. These could be directly tied to her power, and so you wouldn't need to consider how it affects other killers, and she basically always falls apart toward the end of the match if the Killer over utilizes their fatigue, or the Survivors are able to successfully pressure her fatigue away.
Bonus, it goes with her "breathe" aesthetic perfectly.
Comments