Bp not capped?
So I was sitting close to the 2m cap and went a couple of matches to complete some challenges to have some extra bp to turn in when project w releases. After hitting cap I just kept getting BP (from matches) and im pretty sure once you hit cap bp shouldn't go past 2m only if its a code or login reward..so anybody else experienced this? Stopped playing cause I don't wanna abuse it if it's a bug and get banned or anything
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
You should post this in the bug section and I dont know if this is a bug because nobody else reported this or even nobody got to 2m bps
The login rewards and codes have a different BP pool, so you can see your points go past 2 millions by just having gotten BPs previously, it just means your normal pool isn't at the cap yet.