Sharing DLC on xbone
I'm not sure if this is supposed to work and doesn't, or it actually does work and I just can't figure out how, or if it's just not supposed to work period.
But I can't figure out if I can share the DLC I've purchased on my xbox one with another profile on my console.
is that a thing? or no?
just seems kinda ridiculous to have to pay for the DLC repetitively for the same system if that's the case.
But I can't figure out if I can share the DLC I've purchased on my xbox one with another profile on my console.
is that a thing? or no?
just seems kinda ridiculous to have to pay for the DLC repetitively for the same system if that's the case.
Comments
So you will need to create a “family” on your Xbox account. I did it on the website because it was easiest. Every gt needs to accept and join or whatnot. You’ll still have to download the dlc again, but shouldn’t have to pay.
This is does not count for cosmetics purchased with auric cells. These are account locked.
You should also be able to do it if the Xbox you are playing on is the home console for the account that owns the content.