Tome Challenge Book 6, page 1: Self Preservation bugged

Step 1 : Boot the game

Step 2 : Play as survivor in a public match

Step 3 : Have Tome 6, page 1 challenge "Self Preservation" equipped

Step 4 : Jumping into luckers the second the killer initiates a chase doesn't work. / Jumping in a chase within seconds of losing LOS to the killer doesn't work / Staying in a locker for 5s after the "Escaped" score event doesn't work / all possible combinations don't seem to satisfy this tome challenge.

Tagged: Active

Comments

  • I have no clue how this challenge is getting done too.

  • Here's some video of me attempting this challenge. It didn't give me the tome. I'm willing to accept the fact that I did it wrong, but they should probably make the wording a little more clear.


    https://youtu.be/nPSQnW636nI

    ================================================

    EDIT: After this match, I got yet another video that I think is an even better example. I got in chase with the killer, immediately jumped into a locker, waited until I didn't even hear terror radius, let alone chase music (You can also see the "ESCAPED" score event), and I still didn't get the tome. Something is wrong here.

    https://youtu.be/GRJF3Kui2Ig


  • I have the same problem.