Hey Mandy/Other moderators
I came across to what I am 99% sure is a cheater surv . I want to report it properly I have video evidence, names, perks, items , etc . I know you can’t just “post it here” but I am on Xbox. Help plz.
I came across to what I am 99% sure is a cheater surv . I want to report it properly I have video evidence, names, perks, items , etc . I know you can’t just “post it here” but I am on Xbox. Help plz.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You have to file a support ticket on https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new I think you file it under additional player report information (you should have also reported them ingame) and it should walk you through the steps of you you will need, one of the important things you might not have on hand is your cloud id which is something you can get in the ingame settings but other than that most of it can be done on the spot.