I'm bored, so heres a random change we can do to demo.
If you fail a skill chick while closing a portal, you'll fall into it instead and end up at a random other portal.
I don't know if its lore accurate or whatever, but I had the though while closing one and thought it would be interesting, what do you guys think.
Comments
That’s actually kinda funny but it could actually be good for survivors in some situations so no.
Like if you know where another portal is and want to go there you miss a skillcheck on purpose and might end up there.
Maybe reveal the survivor then? Or maybe always to the closest? Dunno.
Soundsawesome but I'm pretty sure demo can't be worked on anymore because of license loss.
This is a hilarious and fun idea. Simple and creative.
I always thought survivors should take the portal too
SHRED RANGE ADD-ONS!
Gimmicks like this is what would make this game way more fun.