New Item---Spray Can
I was disappointed that Nea did not have any Spray Can-like ability because that's what she's about, tagging and sneaking away. So I thought it would be cool if we got a Spray Can, it could be used to leave messages or just tag walls for no reason. Addons could be the messages and the color that the spray can make, like a ''Totem'' for Solo players who found the totem but can't tell anyone or a ''Danger'' if there are traps in the area or if the killer is patrolling that area. Just something like that, even cool prints or just designs would be cool, it could be a way for Survivors to communicate without actually talking. If this needs to be balanced or if it would hog up framerates or stuff like that then the messages could disappear in like a minute or something.
As someone who also plays Killer I don't think I should say this next part but maybe the can could also be used to blind the killer like Flashlights. That is not it's intended use so it would not have addons that make it easier to do so but you could use it at a pallet just like a Flashlight, and if you're an idiot you can stand there spraying the can as the Killer walks up to you.
Comments
Technically, we already have something like this in the game in the form of the Glass Bead for maps. While not explicitly giving messages, it can be used for that purpose.
I do like the idea of adding another item to the game though. Stuff like Firecrackers should be available as purple items I think.
I love the firecrackers, I ran into someone who used them against me, they failed miserably with the save but it was just so amazing to see someone actually had them
It's just an idea I came up with. I don't think it will ever be a thing but it could be interesting.
Yeah sadly they are not gonna add it but this spray can thingy could make the game more fun for solo survivors.
Giant dicks or "moron whoever reads this".
Oh so spray a Gen and everyone using it does it faster etc That's odd but it has more practical use than painting.