I thought they fixed the Steam maintenance disconnect

Got disconnected from a game because of Steam maintenance. I thought this got fixed a while ago.

Comments

  • No, it's been every Tuesday a disconnect at about 7 PM Eastern the last few weeks.

  • @dugman said:

    No, it's been every Tuesday a disconnect at about 7 PM Eastern the last few weeks.

    They did claim to have fixed this.

  • It has been fixed for me since they said it. Last night my game finished and I didn't get disconnected, although I feel like one time it did happen. Usually it has worked for me where it doesn't disconnect me.

  • @amazing_grace said:

    It has been fixed for me since they said it. Last night my game finished and I didn't get disconnected, although I feel like one time it did happen. Usually it has worked for me where it doesn't disconnect me.

    I got disconnected but it was after my match was over and I was in the character screen, so maybe they fixed being kicked out of an actual match? 🤷‍♂️

  • @dugman said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3149569#Comment_3149569

    I got disconnected but it was after my match was over and I was in the character screen, so maybe they fixed being kicked out of an actual match? 🤷‍♂️

    Oh yeah... same. It disconnects once I finish the game and head back to my lobby. I get to see the end game results and all of that information. I just can't queue up for another match once I return to lobby so I close the game, watch a 15 min youtube video, then load it back up.

    I'm just glad that it doesn't boot me out of the game anymore, because I'm a tad stupid and always forget it's Tuesday and I shouldn't be hopping into a game at 7 PM.