Daily Rituals
I love how do a Ritual event, but all I get a are killer rituals when im a survivor main. WIth the long queue times, can we get more survivor rituals in the pool for people to do?
I love how do a Ritual event, but all I get a are killer rituals when im a survivor main. WIth the long queue times, can we get more survivor rituals in the pool for people to do?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The point of rituals is for you to play both sides hence why you get killer ones
hehehe, get barted
I get that, but with the state of killer queues taking forever just to get a match, all I get is killer ones and very rarely do I get a survivor one. I just want survivor rituals once in a while. Why are there so many killer rituals and hardly any survivor ones?
I have a feeling that 90% of rituals are killer ones