Failed Prestiges - Any Update?

I was one of those who got their survivors to P1 with the promise they would go to P3, but three of them failed to do so.

I’ve had an open ticket since July 19th. I was really hoping there would be mention of this in the upcoming Chapter release, but nothing in the developer notes today.

Is there anybody at BHVR that can help?

Tagged: BHVR

Comments

  • @Mandy I hate to tag you, but do you have any insight or if somebody can contact me about my ticket?

  • Anybody? Am I the only person that had failed prestiges? Why am I not seeing more people taking about this?

  • Someone please help this poor guy. He's obviously having a prestige issue.

    Did you try reporting it in the bugs section?

  • This is something that has been acknowledged, I am afraid I do not have any update yet though.


    https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/articles/7970842912532-08-11-22-Incorrect-Prestige-Levels-After-Update

  • @Dwight_Fairfield said:

    Someone please help this poor guy. He's obviously having a prestige issue.

    Did you try reporting it in the bugs section?

    Thank you, and yep. I reported in bugs and submitted a ticket. I’ve had two responses on my ticket saying it’s been passed to a different team and thanks for my patience.

    I know BHVR has acknowledged the issue, but I just want some kind of update. I have 3 survivors who should be P3, but instead are not even at 1 and are showing at Bloodweb 50, but I even have their old P1 cosmetic.

    However, all their perks are on all my other survivors at Tier 1. So, I’ve avoided putting any BPs into these 3 survivors, however all their perks are on all the other Bloodwebs, even though if that had worked as promised they would all be on P3 and all their perks would be on at Tier 3.

    So, I’m scared to put points into all 3 of them in case BHVR say to fix the issue they have to wipe them. But every other survivor I am putting BPs into I feel I’m wasting a lot of points because these 9 perks shouldn’t be in their webs, yet they are! So that is wasted BPs also.

    I would just think over a month was long enough to have come up with a way to have fixed this problem. I guess not. :(