More RE collabs

We still would like to have William Virkin,Mr X as killer and other characters maybe as DLC with 2 killers and no surv?

Comments

  • First RE dlc covered the era of classic RE games such as 2 & 3, Second dlc mostly covers the action oriented RE era that came with RE 4, 5 & 6, if we ever get a third RE dlc, it should be covering the current era of first person RE games with 7 & Village.

    Althou a paragraph for G Birkin would be nice as well.

  • @Smoe said:

    First RE dlc covered the era of classic RE games such as 2 & 3, second one covers the action oriented RE era that came with RE 4, 5 & 6, if we ever get a third RE dlc, it should be covering the current era of first person RE games with 7 & Village.

    Althou a paragraph for G Birkin would be nice as well.

    Rebecca doesn't represent the action era at all. Anyway, I'd like to see Alexia being added although I don't expect it to actually happen at all.

  • Want karl heisenberg be a killer , he have magnetic power.

    KarlHeisenberg.png


  • @Norhc said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3148046#Comment_3148046

    Rebecca doesn't represent the action era at all. Anyway, I'd like to see Alexia being added although I don't expect it to actually happen at all.

    Apart from Rebecca's presence, the dlc mostly covers the action era since Ada & Wesker is part of it.

  • I'm keeping my fingers crossed that we'll get a third Resident Evil chapter with Jack and Ethan as the killer and survivor.

  • Definetely most surv are covered I would prefer to be spreaded like this:

    Wesker Claire and Cris redfield.

    The Tyrant ( Re1) l Jill and Rebecca.

    Nemesis Claire and Leon.

    Ethan and Lady Dimitrescu.

    Skins: William Virkin nemesis, Mr X for tyrant.