SBMM is worse than Ranked.
Why do I get paired with the worst kind of survivor you could find in all of DBD? How is it possible that despite having a 5 SoloQ streak, I'm still paired with a self-care Claudette who doesn't even go to unhook? Either I'm doing most of the gens or I'm letting the killer tunnel me for 10 minutes for the last 5 matches.
I've basically resorted to farming my team because they wouldn't be able to loop anyway and nobody was doing gens for the last 5 minutes, and if the killer ever chased me, they would either leave or choose to camp me on the hook for taking too much time just before going down. I'm basically playing a 1v1 from the start.
For the record, my matches are very quick, 30ish seconds, but I still get matched with newbies who barely do anything. The worst part is that there isn't anyway to communicate when to unhook or that they should sit their asses in the gens.
The odds are practically stacked against good SoloQ players. Just because we're decent doesn't mean we can carry the whole match. Those five matches are quite stressful and were never, from the start, ever going to be fun.
I quit.
Comments
Doubt your quitting tbf. But I sympathize with you though. My teammates are usually like that too.