Archives error again and again and guess what... AGAIN

It's simple

It happens on very random times

1 time happened after I boot into the game it didn't let me go and then j restarted it

1 rime happened after I completed a match

1 time when I switch characters

1 rime when a challenge is completed

Etc etc etc

It says archives error . The following action can not be completed and then the only thing I can do is to play wihtout the archives and I cant get rift fragments through the matches or select a challenge or the challenge can not progress. And in order to fix it I need to restart the game.

Ps4

Do sth its annoying

Tagged: Active

Comments

  • From what I can tell it's an issue with your internet or I'm assuming it is because my internet is sketchy and if it takes too long to load the archives and I back out it will continue to throw the error.

  • @LeFennecFox said:

    From what I can tell it's an issue with your internet or I'm assuming it is because my internet is sketchy and if it takes too long to load the archives and I back out it will continue to throw the error.

    Yeah my interent is from lidl.

    But it doesnt take too long to load .it instantly pops up and if it takes too long it will just load and show the challenges it will not show that

    Crazy