Bought the game again for PC because I am away from home and... Oh god, the grind is unbearable

Title

So basically I had to move temporarily to another city for academic reasons and I decided to buy the game again so I could play it on my spare time. I thought people were exaggerating when they said the grind feels awful but it really is awful. I have about 15 hours currently in game and I have just barely prestiged Sadako to level 2 and I have been playing her almost religiously.

Like, how is a new player supposed to get into the game like this? If I had started the game in it's current state I would have probably gotten overwhelmed pretty quickly.

Comments

  • I just moved to PC recently as well and it's ridiculous getting like 30k max a game, end up getting about 1 to 1.5 bloodwebs a game when I get to the level 40's. The only thing that sorta helps is rift challenges but as of now the grind is still awful for new players and needs major changes. As for my PS4 account I have almost everything in the game after the changes so it was great for people who already have a couple thousand hours. Make double bp base kit, buff bp addons and just bring out cross progression and stop pretending like you can't add it. Also remove perk tiers :D

  • they should add 1 million bloodpoints for completing the tutorial as a starter.

  • Something that'd help is removing the amount of nodes in high level bloodwebs and getting rid of perk tiers. Also removing most offerings like luck, fog, chest, hook, hatch, basement offerings. So much missed opportunities

  • But they reduced the grind!*


    *And then subsequently added prestiging costs and removed BP booster perks

  • funny how they can treat their playerbase without being effectively atone from their actions (they did a lot of things that weren't even asked by the community but here we are...)