New Map Idea
I’d like to play on a very brightly colored map, think downtown Tokyo or Las Vegas casino, where the brightly colored survivor outfits blended in. Would’ve been a good Trickster map I thought.
I’d like to play on a very brightly colored map, think downtown Tokyo or Las Vegas casino, where the brightly colored survivor outfits blended in. Would’ve been a good Trickster map I thought.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I would also enjoy a map that is dark but full of glowing colors. There's a map called Bedlam in a game called Killing Floor, it was filled with glowing party sticks, neon lights and Halloween pumpkins while having a little bit of a rave ambiance, I think that style of a map would fit perfectly with DBD.
An abandoned night club would also fit the description
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aMeqLuJR0gcheck it out, it is pretty kickass
Want sakura park.