How come Freddy's power doesn't affect chests?
Doesn't make sense
Doesn't make sense
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You mean opening chests? Does it need to?
It supposed to
Does it need to? What have you got to gain from it? I play Freddy, he was my first main killer so I'm not just some guy, I have context. Slowing down the Gens make sense because he needs that, slowing down a chest has no purpose because there is no skill check, the item has a large percentage of not being a med-kit and they are wasting their time anyway because they aren't doing a Gen. Unless you just want it for consistency which makes perfect sense and they should just add it in for that reason.
Personally, I don't think Gen progress should be kept if you do a Gen in the Dream world, it's only a dream after all. It can still wake you up but I don't think the progress made should after you wake yourself up.
@HatCreature Pharmacy. It's one of the counters to Freddy.
It's one perk that is a counter to Freddy alone, it's selfcare with an extra step. Selfcare hurts every killer but Pharmacy only hurts Freddy the most and most people just run selfcare because it's more reliable and the odds of someone having Pharmacy AND facing Freddy is very low. I'm agreeing the Dreamworld should effect chests but only for consistency and that consistency effects Pharmacy. It's an indirect change that accomplishes the same goal.