Put this on OCULUS
PLEASE PLEASE, i love DBD. I can only imagine the jump scares if this was on oculus. This would be a dream come true.
PLEASE PLEASE, i love DBD. I can only imagine the jump scares if this was on oculus. This would be a dream come true.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
How would it work on 3rd person view of survivor though ?
Would be pretty cool if it was actually implemented properly, but unfortunately, I don't think the POV would be implemented properly.
Like all arcade games and 3rd person games on Oculus I suppose (technically doesn't differ from basic monitor experience)
Man if dbd ever came to VR or had a VR mode I would be SO HYPED!!!