I believe South America is big enough to warrant more servers
Both in playerbase and literal continent size sense. I don't believe I'm the only south american to notice the massive ping difference between players because everyone is just sent to brazilian servers. As a brazilian myself I'm the least affected since my ping is always good, but since Brazil is only one out of 12 countries in the continent, at least 5 of which I constantly see players from, other people seem to be at a massive disadvantage. Chilean people, which is the most common other nationality I see apart from brazilian, often get over 100ms on average. There's just no good explanation as to why there isn't more regions with their specific servers other than Sao Paulo, because 15ms players shouldn't play with 150ms players and vice versa.
I believe a server in Santiago, Chile, would be a good addition to the game.
Comments