Give me your best blight build
I'll try it within 30 min. About to smoke one and go for a bikeride
Currently running the same build I like to use for dredge. Struggle with it on blight tho, looking for some new ideas.
I'll try it within 30 min. About to smoke one and go for a bikeride
Currently running the same build I like to use for dredge. Struggle with it on blight tho, looking for some new ideas.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
lethal, bbq, no way out, shadowborn
I’m all Ears, BBQ, Lethal Pursuer, and Shadowborn. Double Speed is a must. Not like they’re the best addons. But speed is life.
Eruption, pop, call of brine, lethal pursuer
Plaything, BBQ, Shadowborn and Lethal