First down of the game DC'd triggering full game lobby closing

Basically what happened is the bill on my team had gotten downed very fast and immediately DC'd. I play Solo-Q so dc's aren't exactly uncommon but what was weird was the way the game immediately sent us to the post game upon this player's DC. I've never had this happen before. When I got to post game lobby I questioned what happened in the chat. The Duo of the bill said they had crashed, while the killer was a bit suspicious of an exploit being at play.

I've honestly never had this happen before in my games. I ended up reporting the DC'd person explaining I wasn't sure what had happened, but it was either a bug or an exploit at play.

Has anyone else experienced this or know what happened?

Thanks :)

Comments

  • we really can’t judge what happened in this match of yours.

    though I can say I have had it happen that a surv loaded into a match and the match ended upon their down when they were afk. I assumed in these cases the survivor actually didn’t load into the match properly and it ended cause of that? Though the surv never wrote in chat after this..