Michael Rosen describes Survivors
So if the five of you who actually pay attention to me recall, my buddy did a "Michael Rosen describes Killers" video a bit ago
@tippy2k2 said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2whH4WhtIlQ
(Note: I did look over the forum rules and posting something like this didn't look like it was against the rules but if it is, oopsy!)
My buddy got bored and decided to make this and I thought it was funny and I said to myself "You know who likes funny things? The DBD Forum probably!!!!".
So here is a funny thing about DBD
My personal favorite is either Clown, Ghostface, or Wraith.
Well guess what?!?!/!?!?
He did one for survivors too!!!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmd9173aJFESo you should go watch it because it's funny. Not as funny as the killers one (sorry buddy if you lurk here and see this!) but in his defense, I do think doing this for survivors is a lot harder. Killers are all pretty unique and have their own special powers but still, pretty good!
Comments
This and the killer one are the best of these Michael Rosen meme vids I've seen. ๐