Is It Against The Rules to Use a VPN?

Are you breaking TOS if you use a VPN to spoof your location for matchmaking purposes?

Comments

  • @ArcticRage said:

    Are you breaking TOS if you use a VPN to spoof your location for matchmaking purposes?

    Not directly, but if your ping is constantly in the 300+ms range, you might be accused of doing this on purpose for lag hitting purposes.

  • @Akumakaji said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/342331/is-it-against-the-rules-to-use-a-vpn

    Not directly, but if your ping is constantly in the 300+ms range, you might be accused of doing this on purpose for lag hitting purposes.

    Most definetely do it on purpose. I don't know any other game which rewards bad internet instead good one... I once had terrible lag so I ended up stomping some pretty decent survivors I wonder what the match looked from their perspective they seemed to blame me in the match showing some gestures that I do wrong.