Blood webs are a chore after prestiging
Especially when I have 2 million and just want to dump it into one killer. Would be cool if we could get a sort feature to prioritize specific perks and add ons to prioritize over others.
Especially when I have 2 million and just want to dump it into one killer. Would be cool if we could get a sort feature to prioritize specific perks and add ons to prioritize over others.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'd rather they just make it so you can click on something, and it'll auto-buy toward that direction automatically. So you can just click a perk and it'll buy everything required to get to that perk. Or multiple "bulk" buttons like:
Additionally, having the ability to "quick buy" stuff where it doesn't play the animation, and just does it would be nice too. Make it a togglable option that starts off so it does the animation for newer players, but after a while like, i know what i want to buy.
I would like it to be so where we don't have to hold down the item to buy it. Also, so it doesn't show the in-between level notifications.
Maybe in another 5-6 years they'll address this.