Why?
Why do the mods delete every comment I make referring to little people? I'm thoroughly offended by this, as my cousin is a little person and we play dbd together.
I can only guess that other forum users report my comments as being offensive. I'm curious as to why?
Comments
What does that have to do with dbd other than trying to get a pointless argument and/or piss people off?
I do not know, man. The banner up top even says that sharing codes is against the rules, apparently? Give someone a little power and they abuse it, big surprise.
Uh... what? I play dbd with my cousin nearly every night. We discuss the lack of little people in video games regularly. Im sorry that offends you and everyone else. So I shouldn't mention that because it offends people? That is sad.
If you are talking about playable characters that are significantly shorter, then the answer would be that all survivors are using the same hitboxes and they are kinda limited in what size ranges they can use
Victor already exists?, hag too, sadako too, pig too, even freddy is pretty short I honestly see short people in dbd.
Idk, I feel like they all have to be the same height, because a smaller person would probably have an easier time hiding from the killer, because their crouch would be very small
My guess at least