Woah! Killer queues are instant again?

Extremely anecdotal. Played a couple games at 10pm to 12am. Survivors queues took several minutes, but killer queues were literally instant.

Is it just me, or are other people experiencing this?

Comments

  • @BenOfMilam said:

    Extremely anecdotal. Played a couple games at 10pm to 12am. Survivors queues took several minutes, but killer queues were literally instant.

    Is it just me, or are other people experiencing this?

    late night is when swfs are the majority of players, and then when it gets to like 1am-ish they all hop off

  • @BenOfMilam said:

    Extremely anecdotal. Played a couple games at 10pm to 12am. Survivors queues took several minutes, but killer queues were literally instant.

    Is it just me, or are other people experiencing this?

    Huh.

    I must say, I haven't seen this for a while.

    I do expect that once the tidal wave of Weskers recedes, the incentives will help to even things out though.

  • Only time where killer times are fast for me is late night. And it still takes like 1-2 min to find match instead of instat (few sec) than before the mid chapter patch.