Was Legion buffed again?
Or did I find some weird add on glitch or its just been a long time since I played as them.?
I used the add on that creates mangled and another that makes them broken. When I was in Feral Frenzy I felt sooo fast unlike how it used to feel. Like a speed demon missile.
Comments
Legion hasnt been touched since the midchapter update for Sadako Rising as far as Im aware. During the midchapter update he got heavily reworked, I would recommend reading the changes to Legion and Ghostface during that time if you are unaware of it.
Well when did you last play them. Their power got massively changed the midchapter before last
The update to Endurance also gave Legion an indirect boost, since Endurance doesn't work for Deep Wounded Survivors and Legion is one of two Killers, along with Deathslinger, who have Deep Wound as part of their basekit.