I Hear The Sounds Of Boon Totems Even After The Match Ends

Ive been playing a lot of Twins lately, and due to the Tome challenges, Ive seen a lot of people using Boons in comparison to before. Just a lot of Boon: Circle of Healing and Exponentials, to the point to where even after the match is over, I still hear the sound to Boon Totems.

I will be in the shower, or going out for walk, and hear the *Crack Boom* of a Boon Totem followed by the subtle ringing sound. I even hear Boon Totems as if they were ingame when nobody even brought a Boon Totem.

Is this healthy? Should I take a break from Twins?

Comments

  • @Iron_Cutlass said:

    Ive been playing a lot of Twins lately, and due to the Tome challenges, Ive seen a lot of people using Boons in comparison to before. Just a lot of Boon: Circle of Healing and Exponentials, to the point to where even after the match is over, I still hear the sound to Boon Totems.

    I will be in the shower, or going out for walk, and hear the *Crack Boom* of a Boon Totem followed by the subtle ringing sound. I even hear Boon Totems as if they were ingame when nobody even brought a Boon Totem.

    Is this healthy? Should I take a break from Twins?

    You probably should take a little break.

    Alternatively, you can bring an anti-boon build and turn the bones against survivors!

    Try running: Shattered Hope + Hex:Pentimento + Hex:Plaything + Your perk of choice

  • I was playing rimworld recently and in that game there was a thunderstorm and one of the distant thunder noises is literally one of the boon lit sound effects. I realised and couldn't help but laugh

    Same thing happened with Project Zomboid, in that game there's a distant ambient 'dog howling' sound effect that randomly plays and you can hear the exact same soundclip in Dead Dawg Saloon.

  • i think its time for a break