How many matches you play DBD?
How many matches you play DBD in a day/week? And did the last patch changed more/less playtime?
How many matches you play DBD in a day/week? And did the last patch changed more/less playtime?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Right now? 0.
I did play with friends recently, but not sure if that really counts.
Back in the day, though, ah I played far more than I could possibly count.
I play a lot more survivor now that killer queues suck, and I've realized that killers haven't really stopped playing lame since the recent patch, stacking regression with the strongest addons and camping/tunneling is still common, but I still derive a lot of joy from sandbagging my pepega teammates after they did nothing all game.