Dredge Challenge! (just for fun)
- You can only chase / interact with Survivors during Nightfall only.
- When Nightfall is not active, you must hide in locker around the map and wait until Nightfall is ready.
- Get as many hooks / kills as possible.
- You can use any add-ons, but these two are the best for this challenge:
It's like you are spooky monster that comes only at Night to hunt down Survivors.


Comments
i think the one that starts nightfall at the start of the game would be better, purely so 5 gens dont get done in the time you wait for nightfall
Oh that's true, I forgot about that one, but that one is also quite expensive to run offten :/
yeah too bad they made getting addons impossible, this challenge actually seems pretty interesting to try, just dont wanna waste 30 million bp to get 1 addon and cry bc i didnt even find one in the 3 bloodwebs that 30 million bp will get you through
I did it xD
Question: if Dredge is inside a locker, can survivors know it? I remember a while ago I saw a locker with particles coming from inside which it gave away he was inside it
Yes, I belive after 6 seconds the locker will no longer hide you and everyone can see you are there (near by of course).
So I guess for this challenge you need to keep teleporting around?
Not really. Survivors will run away from that locker anyway if you teleport or sit there. They can hear sound warning when you teleport to a locker. Usualy Survivors wait, act scared or run away when I wait / teleport in locker.