Solo q needs some adjustments mainly with matchmaking

I can save multiple teammates and repair and keep the killer distracted but no there can be one person who decides with zero hooks I'll just leave I'm sorry but why am I being paired with people how don't try helping i tried seeing this game as none competitive and just fun but fun is thrown out the window soon enough with matchmaking.

Comments

  • They just need to make the DC penalty more harsh tbh. It’s super easy to DC

  • @dollidahlia said:

    They just need to make the DC penalty more harsh tbh. It’s super easy to DC

    What does this have to to with the topic at all? The OP doesn't even mention anyone DCing.

    Also, no.

  • @jamally093 said:

    I can save multiple teammates and repair and keep the killer distracted but no there can be one person who decides with zero hooks I'll just leave I'm sorry but why am I being paired with people how don't try helping i tried seeing this game as none competitive and just fun but fun is thrown out the window soon enough with matchmaking.

    Because this isn't a non competitive game? It was about whether to risk saving your team mate or saving yourself. This is true especially in Solo.

    Solo is not the problem with this game.

  • it's not possible to change a player's brain to choose to save teammates instead of being selfish and escaping. that is not the job of the matchmaking system.

  • @xTalon32 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/342024/solo-q-needs-some-adjustments-mainly-with-matchmaking

    Because this isn't a non competitive game? It was about whether to risk saving your team mate or saving yourself. This is true especially in Solo.

    Solo is not the problem with this game.

    its not THE problem, but its a big problem

  • @dollidahlia said:

    They just need to make the DC penalty more harsh tbh. It’s super easy to DC

    No DCing is fine as is making it harsher would make people leave the game because sometimes DCs aren't because their frustrated it can be their power went out,internet crash or the game crashed.

  • Matchmaking has always been a dice roll and probably always will be.