Pinheads M1 Range
I don't own Pinhead, but as a survivor I noticed he is the easiest killer to 360.
What's his range on his M1? it seems to only right up against him.
Any Pinhead players notice that they miss attacks and get 360'd easily? Or am I just getting lucky? Does he even have a dash attack?
Comments
All Killers have the same Lunge
Considering Pinhead's weapon is not visible until he swings, it's probably easier to misjudge your swing when you don't see your weapon at all times.
But all killers have the same lunge hitbox and for killers with smaller size weapons it can often look like they missed you despite getting hit.
Anyone who hasn't played against freddy.
(I know its his model)
All normal M1 lunges. Exception being T1/T3 Myers.
True
I play as Freddy and Spirit, I swear Freddy's lunge goes farther. I kept missing the lunge with Spirit and am like, Freddy would have got that. It's consistent, too. Like muscle memory, I know I have to get closer than Freddy for the lunge to connect with Spirit.
when he lunges the thing is kinda obstructive on the right of the screen, its a bit harder to see the survivor compared to like wraith or trapper, thats all