Please re-do most of the maps.
As a killer who isn’t blight or nurse (and would like to try others) i refuse to try them until the maps get re done(or bots put in whichever is first).
In my personal opinion the map size/layouts, gen spots, either too many or too little pallets, and little things like lag , aim assist, matchmaking, etc all are more frustrating to me than actual survivors, their gameplay or their perks .
I truly don’t know what would be a “perfect” balance for all this but I’m sure we can all agree that with certain killers they do horrid on certain maps, and that’s not fun .
Comments
I can't wait for bots. Before Friday the 13th shut down the dedicated servers, I had so much fun playing counselor in public matches and then playing Jason against bots. I don't care about trophies, badges, or whatever other pieces of flair a game has. I just want to chill out and have fun.
I've played with the bots on mobile. If that game had controller support it I'd play that all the time. Playing survivor with the bots is weird though. What I do like is that I don't have to use any slugging or tunneling perks. I had a great time using empathy, bond, breakout and mettle of man and just running around activating it. I get that's going to be redundant and boring for a lot of people but it's a joy to just screw around like that and not ruin someone else's game.