Green glyphs

HOW IN THE NAME OF GOD CAN YOU FIND THESE LITTLE SHITS

my team done 3 gens I checked the whole map on totem spawns and no glyphs

Do we need to break totems?

Or no?

I've played millions of billions matches and still I cant dude

And I cant reach endgame collapse because my luck when I have challenges to escape is awful

Wth is this

Someone help

Comments

  • I tend to do the Green ones as killer. If you hook somebody, you can go around to common totem spots and the little buggers will appear. Or once the final Gen is done, go and open the door yourself and immediately look around and they appear for a very short time. But enough time you can head in that direction and get one or two at the very end.

  • They spawn when generators are completed or Survivors are hooked.

    🦆🦂

  • If you are the only person who has this challenge active in the match, you have to be the one that finishes the generator. 1 Green Glyph spawns per generator YOU personally complete. Note: This doesn't mean do 100% of a gen, you can finish a 99% gen and it'll still spawn one.

    If multiple people have it, it gets confusing, but I think they spawn for you, too, i.e. when the killer hooks a survivor if they have it active/another survivor who has the challenge active completes a gen.

  • Yeah I know that gens need to be complete for survivors and hooks for killers but like I am searching the whole map and I putted qn azarovs key where I know all the toem spawns on these maps and they were nowhere

  • My god I just did it with killer and whenever I was hooking someone the glyph spawned directly in front of me

    Survivor is awful for this. I domt know how people manage to do this with survivor

    With killer is extremely ez