What are the hidden achievements?
I have all the hidden achievements listed on the wiki and I lack 1 hidden achievement, which one is it?
I assume it was added recently since it isn't on the wiki
I have all the hidden achievements listed on the wiki and I lack 1 hidden achievement, which one is it?
I assume it was added recently since it isn't on the wiki
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Have you checked the true achievements they tend to have all the hidden achievements
Did you not notice that "The Key to Escape" is grouped together with the other hidden achievements in the screenshot you posted?
It's just missing the hidden tag in its description on the wiki, which they probably forgot to add back to the description when that achievement was reworked from requiring all four survivors to escape the hatch to what it is now.
I made a brand new account on steam just now and the only 6 hidden achievements were the 6 from the wiki
Assuming Steam.
Click "View global achievement stats" on the achievement page.